TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Holidays

This holidays I've spent with my Dennepoop! <3 Everyday its been, 

"I miss yoouuu... I wish you were here."

A run down on what happened this week.
  • Denne got a job again 
  • Monday after work, Denne dropped by for an hour Tuesday, went to Kevin's house with Denne and ate a pizza each 
    Wednesday, tutor from 5-9
    Thursday, movies with Denne, took Bich ly (ex's sister) and her friend because shes been constantly asking for weeks... and my messed up squishy nature can't say no .-.Friday, boyfriend took me out to cheer me up after traumatic experience. Went pool and ate a DELICIOUS steak
  • Today, at around 1, Denne's mum asked him to invite me over to each the pho she made. (feels so happy that she likes me) So went to Dennes house and chilled til about 8.45 =3 Damn.. an amazing.. amazing.. day ^~^  

A week full of happiness at every turn! ^~^ Never knew falling asleep in his arms is so relaxing, fell asleep within a few minutes rather than hours. I can honestly say, I'm happy. I can honestly say that I'm glad I went through so much pain, because if this was what was on the other side, then it was DEFINATELY worth it! 


 I love you
愛してる 
Aishiteru

0 comments: