TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Do You Believe in Horoscopes?

Its 01:00 am in the morning, my Leo-kun went to sleep at around 10-11 since he is starting work again today. Considering that he needs to wake up around five in the morning, and his adorable self wishes to sleep a minimum of 9 hours, he decided to return to a regular sleeping pattern (although both he and I understand it may be impossible because of how hard it is for us to part).

Well back on topic. I couldn't sleep, so decided to search up some horoscopes. I decided to look on a website I often visited some time in the past and noticed the love compatibility section.

Yes... It is well known to me that I am weird ^~^ But this is what came up when i put in our horoscopes. Leo and Libra

"Eloquent, artistic, and honest, these two signs share many touchstones and easily accommodate each other elsewhere. The Libran individual, incurably wishy-washy, will adopt the Lion's determination if it seems fair. And the Lion laps it up! Leo fulfills the Libran's desires, rubbing him or her the right way and expressing boundless love, especially in the physical sense. Friends and lovers, Leo and Libra derive strength from each other to parade splendidly, in dignity and grace, through the outer world. Their love is an intelligent device. "

"Leo fulfills the Libran's desires, rubbing him or her the right way and expressing boundless love, especially in the physical sense," made me giggle quite a bit. Ironically, Denne is quite childish in a sense. Childish in a playful way. You would never have thought he would be so playful by nature when you met him the way I met him. You can say he was pretty... distant? Like Zero in vampire knight. I guess i could see bits and pieces of his true self when i talked to him online. Anywho, reason for laughing? Well, he loves rubbing. He loves rubbing his head against me, and he'd say the most adorable things while he does so. Makes my heart melt like crazy. I can't help but smile.

After reading the small paragraph, I thought there were bound to be something more detailed out there on the internet. Hence my search began. After few second wait, I got this from astrology.com.au:
http://www.astrology.com.au/astrology/compatibility/compatibility.php

To save space, I shall only paste a small fraction of the many paragraphs presented to me.
I got the following after I put Libra - Leo
"You have great camaraderie and the prospect of a good relationship with Leos born between 23 July and 4 August. You’ll be very attracted to them and will enjoy their progressive thinking and their independence."

And the following after I put Leo - Libra
"There’s a strong karmic relationship between you and Librans born between 4 October and 13 October. These lovely and sometimes slightly zany Librans are under a strong influence from Uranus, which means they are perfect marriage material for you. You’ll be very attracted to them and will enjoy the way they think (outside the square), their spontaneity and their independence."

At the end of the day, all these things makes me smile and giggle like a little girl. Lol. Hope this one works out. He honestly makes me so happy. So much on my mind at the moment, but that has got to wait for tomorrow. I shall try to sleep whilst watching Vampire Knight. 
*fangirling*  

[I seriously can't be fucked to check for grammatical errors, so eh. Fuck it =3] 

0 comments: