TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Whispers

On monday night, Denne asked me to go out and eat with him on tuesday since its Cheaper tuesday. We ended up going to Kevin's house with his friends. Seven people, seven pizzas and a bucket of KFC. Gobbled up the pizza, lots of coke, then satisfied. I really like his friends, Happy Buddha (Hoa) is funny as hell, same with Vinh and Kevin. I honestly really do like them! They're dope as, lots of jokes, laughs all around. All i didn't really like was Jack. Yeah... I've heard of shit he said about me, hating me and calling me fake without knowing who the fuck I am. Like I always say, "Bitch, You may know my face, but you don't know my story. So go shove a pole up your ass and fuck yourself =3" Not to mention the shit he said about my man too. He won't say shit in front of us, and lets hope he doesn't. I may be little, but I'm protective as fuck of the people I treasure. 
Anywho, we then chilled most of the rest of the night in Kevin's bed, just laying under the covers, falling asleep or whispering into each others ears. Hope no one thought we were doing anything suss gee .-. He keeps saying things that made me smile so much. More melting.... Here we go

"This is how I imagined things to be"
"I wish this moment would never end"
"I love you"
"Daisuki kitty"
 
Damn I can't remember anymore... so dead and out of it LOL tiiireeed. The moment reminded me of the photo i drew the other day.
The day was filled with happiness. It was so simple, just :
1. Stay at home looking after little brother
2. Hieu came over
3. The boyfriend coming over
4. The boyfriend did his hair up [... skipped a dew beats... damn his hair was.. ahh speechless ...]
5. Kevin's house, chill
6. Eat like a fucking pig
7. Chill in bed, cuddling and watching youtube with everyone
8. Home
Just so damn simple, yet, I wouldn't change a single bit. Just perfect and can't be happier.

0 comments: