TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

A mountain of stories

Once again I have felt the need to blog. I hope that this blog won't be full of emotional emo shit like my last blog was. Looking back on "reaching up"... Honestly don't know how to feel about it. But as nearly 2 years had past since the last post, there are a mountain of stories to be told. For the past half a year, life has been nothing but a horrible roller coster... So it seems. Many hearts broken, and feelings left unanswered. 

So much has happened that its difficult to organise the thoughts and put pen to paper. Well... Finger tips to keyboard. Significant events though are:

03'0410-29'0313 marks the end of my first relationship that I thought would be the one
It was painful beyond belief. Looking back on everything that happened, I kept trying to find reasons why the break up was the best thing that happened to me and why it was the worst. Going through the horrible phase where I kept trying to reason myself that he was the biggest jerk-fuck on earth for throwing me out the door was just pitiful. Through my "rehab" (story for another day), my grandma brought me to an epiphany. 
  "Yes your paths were aligned for the past 3 years, and fate made it that way. However, everything comes to an end whether it is good or bad. Now is a time where your paths diverge. If he is determined to go the path he has chosen for himself, then no matter what you do, you cannot change something that does not wish to be changed. Through all the pain that you're suffering, everything comes to an end. The good has ended and now the bad begins, however, the bad does not last forever as your relationship didn't. So sweetie, don't hate him for inflicting this heartache on you, don't bare anger and hate towards someone who you once loved with all your heart. You must be mature, rather than cussing at him, say thank you. Be thankful for all the memories, and the happy times he brought to you. Don't try to conceal the hurtful memories, the regret and the pain, because that is what will make sure that your relationship works. Make sure that you learn from your mistake so you can make your next man happy, and make your next man your last." - Granny Vo
One of the many things granny as taught me during my "rehab" period . But again, another time

08'0613 is the time where I started to smile more and more everyday. 
A tail for maybe another day ^~^

0 comments: