TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I'm Going Insane

がらんどう
Garando

I'm so lost about how to feel, think and process.
 
I just experienced one of the worst things in my life... I hopelessly sat there on webcam with a friend I've know for years. I watched him basically, as he took 3 full boxes of pills. I couldn't do anything other than trying to convince him to stop. I delayed it for hours., I stayed up with him and comforted him until now.. but ultimately he took it... I don't know where he lives, I don't have a car and I don't know how to drive... I can't help him and I feel useless... A failure of a friend.

Please note: Lan, you don't mean anything to me. Please don't get me wrong. I don't care who you do and what you do. I only give a shit that my friend JUST OVER DOSED. Don't be full of yourself. You don't mean shit and you can't compare to Leo. All I care about now is that my friend is in deep shit, and if he doesn't get help soon, he will definitely die... I'm not keen on seeing a friend die....

0 comments: