TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

ふざけるな ~ Stop Being Stupid

Finally that everything is now calmed down, I can finally blog about something that amused me a bit. Here we go.





You're nothing

おまえなんでもない
Omae nande mo nai 
    

I don't know what made you think that I care about what you do. I have a new loving boyfriend who  spoils me in every single way I love to be, every time he sees me. Even though his presence is the only thing needed for me to smile. Although we have schedules that clashes a lot, we still make time and we still are damn happy. Yes, I loved you with all my heart at one point of my life, but no, that isn't now.



Don't get full of yourself

自惚れないでよ
  Umebore nai de yo.



Your existence is no longer significant. I loved you for your personality and your nature, I was attached to that, not your looks. The second that I saw you change was the second that I had nothing left for you. I'm not getting into your business, your business is not even worth looking at.




You're so arrogant

おまえは傲慢だなぁ
Omae wa gouman da na



Why must my limited time be spent stressing over something worthless? So please, get over yourself. I'm more than happy with my life where your existence is not present. Once again, You're absolutely nothing. I don't even bat my eye to your presence,





あほ
Aho
lol
lol



0 comments: