TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Guitar, Just Feel Like Sharing =)


I started listening to some classics again and I came across some people who used to be  my inspirations when it comes to guitar and music... honestly, right now I am so tempted to just take back Sabichi from Denne's brother, John, and start all over again. Honestly, I feel as though I've been an asshole to Sabichi... I haven't played him for the longest time. Not to mention during grade 11 and 12, I left him in the corner to collect dust, along with a family of spiders. I really want to start playing again, miss my guitar like crazy... DW BABY!!! MUMMY IS COMING TO GET YOU!! (note... sabichi is the name of my guitar lol. Yes... I named my guiar LOL)

I'll try to minimize the amount of videos I post... So here is a song that is more modern, something that you guys can relate to.

Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites.
I didn't think that Dubstep could even have an acoustic version.. LOL

Now, for some CLASSIC and CLASSIC ROCK YEEEAAAAHH!!!

Pachelhel - Canon
 The amount of skills and techniques used in this song is INSANE! Finger tapping in the beginning (can not stress how hard it is to play the higher notes at such speed with this style of play), pulls on/offs, finger styling and picking, along with muting/silencing, strumming jcvhlkjxfghjklxhfg. 

Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven
  
 ANIME THEME SONGGSS!! A youtuber by the name of Lonlonjp has always been the person that inspired me the most with guitar... and this is why,

Naruto - Sadness and Sorrow 

Naruto - Bluebird
  
 Final Fantasy X - To Zanarkand

 Last one!! This man has a fucking unique way of playing the guitar I swear... It's amazing. I met him busking once... best $5 I have EVER SPENT... if only I had more money, shiet.
Here is OWEN CAMPBELL!

Owen Campbell - Sunshine Road
 

 

0 comments: