TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Anime Obsessed Boyfriend

I honestly think its so fucking cute and, sometimes hot, that he is so into anime. Some of his actions and gestures are influenced by animes, it is so adfghafjghlaruthjkdfngafdjhg. The way he treats me is sjdghfkaljfdghkjafhg... yeah I don't really have words that can describe it. His waves makes my heart skip. The way he always manages to catch me when I'm being the usual clumsy retard I am... The way he pushes me into bed and kisses me while kneeing over me drives me insane .-. It's like I'm living in a shoju romance manga. I thought it was so cute that he was really happy to have me sit in his lap and watch him play games for the first time. His expression was so adorable when he found out that I enjoy playing games and I wasn't bored to death as I just sat there for hours watching him play LoL. His expression when I fed him for the first time while I was in his lap. It just makes me so incredibly happy to see his happy expressions. There's something about his smiles that really gets to me. Although he seems to be quiet and emo ish on the outside, these expressions look so hopeful and childish that I  keep wanting to see it. 

Denne lay me down on his bed just a few days ago, he turned on an anime that he was excited for me to see. Turns out, it was an anime side story where the characters dress up on costumes. His expressions where so cute when he was imagining me  in them I couldn't help but tease him. Hahas

Anywho, its late. I'm starting to get drowsy. 

I cut my hair today, since he said he liked it the other day when there was a stray strand over my forehead. He said it was Anime like, hence I  cut it like this. =3


We were sitting on the stairs in the front of his house whilst I cut my hair. He looked intrigued for a bit, that is until it start raining. I gotta fix a bit here and there, but thats the general outline. Not bad for a 5-10 minute job xD

0 comments: