TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

An Ant's Revenge...

Welp, long story short, I got fucked up by a fucking ant... What happened was, I was eatching Denne and Kevin spare at the back of Kevin's house. I sat my ass down on the ground and pushed my legs from a semi squat position into one where my knees are together and are at a 90 degree angle in front of me. While sliding my feet, I kinda rolled a little ant's ass... and its ass kinda got flattened. The little guy was trying to crawl away when out of the blue, one of his little friend started dashing towards me... next thing I know, it went up my shorts and bit me in the ass...

I'm not gonna lie,  that fucking hurt like a bitch, and it continued to sting for quite a while... it stung so bad and I wanted to destroy the little thing skfigosbf. Ant 1, Kitty 0

Well that sucks.

0 comments: