TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Well, A Lot of Different Things Pt.1

After all this time, I've realized it's you
My hearts a puzzle piece that seems to fit you
and I know I can't promise you this is risk free 
but I guarantee I wanna be part of your history 


Honestly, this blog was intended for me and maybe a friend or two to read if they are bored to the days. I intended this blog to be like a diary in which I can look back on in the far future. However, lately I've noticed that there is always an absolute minimum of 30 views on each post and an average of 60 visits of my main page. Most of my posts seem to average around 40 ish views, some even reaching over a hundred. Some days I even receive over 100 main page views. I know to a large majority of people, there isn't really a significance, however, it really does get me wondering. It's just that I don't have tags on my posts, and the only place that there is a link to my blog is on instagram. Really, who are the 30 ish people that seem to be reading my posts. How do the people that view my page find it? Its not like anyone really goes on my instagram at all. Anywho, enough wondering on this topic. To the next it is!

Well its 4:23am, and I'm about to start making Denne some food for work =) Yes, 4:23 in the morning. Denne wakes up for work at 5am, since work starts at 6. No, I'm not crazy, future me might think so but oh well. I'm making him a bacon and chicken nugget wrap with sweet chili sauce, with lettuce, tomato and carrot. 

Dad was sleeping in the front, so I couldn't give it to Denne, kiss him and wish him good luck at work. Truthfully, what I really look forward to in my day is when Denne comes home, whether it is to mine or his. I welcome him home and hug him.

Welcome Home
おかえり
Okaeri

I'm Home
"ただいま
Tadaima

In this short moment, it feels as though we are in a world of our own. Its as though absolutely nothing, but the fact that we love each other, matters. I know, I'm "wiped" *rolls eye*. But fuck what you think =) I be wiped when I want to be =) I love you Hun.


More blogging later, I all-nighted  and I'm starting to feel tired. Blog more later today =)



0 comments: