TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Present - Denne GTFO

As said in the title, This post will contain my plans for Denne's Christmas present... so if you're Denne and you've opened this post... GTFO =) We made a promise and you better not break it you faggot ( <.> I love you). Anywho, if you happen to know Denne, please don't show him this post, or images from this post, because I've put in a considerable amount of time with the easiest stage of this project. 

Now, time for a song. 
Tonight by John Legend
"Baby, tonight's the night I let you know
Baby, tonight's the night we lose control
Baby, tonight you need that, tonight believe that
Tonight I'll be the best you ever had

I don't wanna brag, but I'll be
The best you ever had"


Now, back to the main thing  =) Well, for Christmas I'm planning to get Denne one of those "sexy Santa" costumes you see from animes. I know he loves anime, I know he LOVES costumes and he loves... yeah =3 you know. And well, all of my presents that I give to my significant other (for such occasions) are all handmade. I wouldn't want to break that now since I already made Denne a teddy bear, hence... 

I'M MAKING IT FROM SCRATCH
*Dahnn dahhnn dahhhnnnnnnnnn*

I've already started the first step, getting my designs down on paper... welp, here it is:
I'm  bottom 1 although is gonna be a tad bit of a challenge. 

0 comments: