TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

PINK HAIRRRR!!!!

Welcome! Here's a song that I've always been fond of xD
Davidsomusic's cover to Slum Village and John Legend's Remix of Selfish


"I try to contain myself
But I ca't restrain myself
And I can only blame myself
Maybe I need to get some help
Now what do I do
It's so hard to chose
This ones for you, yeah all of you
I'm calling out to all my, you're my ladies
And I can't let you (let you) be with no one but me baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Welp, instead of waiting for someone to dye my hair white or silver blonde, I decided to get a Notics hair dye and do it myself. So first up it was about 2 hours of doing the blonde dye. I dyed it twice, hence the application, process and rinse time all add up to about two hours. The tips were silver blonde, then from that, it went to blonde and a copper brown. I intended to do this because I assumed that the colour difference would give a better ombre look since I only had the one pink colour. Rather than doing the usual pink to black, I wanted a super baby pink to slowly going a tad bit darker, then into a pink/brown and then black. I made the two different pink tones through mixing the dye in conditioner for a lighter and more pastel look. Although I need to fix the blending a bit (perfectionist ftw... fml lol) I was so surprised that it came out the way I wanted it to. 



Welp, my Knight, you're gonna be walking around with a little pink haired chick on your arms. Have fun LOL. Also Hun, I think its so freaken adorable that you sometimes push your lips a bit (ie, returning the kiss) when I kiss you while you're still asleep xD You probably don't know that you do that... but well... you do now! 


0 comments: