TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

You're Hurting Her Again

Honestly, I think I give too many shits about too many people that I shouldn't give shits about. Hey Denne, I think you get annoyed at me or question me a lot about how I feel towards things, I know. It's funny that,  although people fuck me over and stab me on the back, I still hope that they're ok. Although there might be dark kitty at the back of my head being "normal" and wishing for those "Bad" people to rot in hell and bump into misfortune at every turn they take, light kitty usually always overrides those thoughts within minutes. I just want people to be happy, however, it seems as though that is something that is too hard to ask for. Even people like "gods" and "Saints" can't grant something that can be so simple. Admitingly at times I love that karma reflects the shit that people poop out back to their face, it's just that I can't stop hoping for people to be happy. 

Yeah, Huy, if you're reading this, fuck your opinions, laugh all you fucking want but that is me and I'm gonna fucking live this way. Fucking call me stupid and moronic if that tickles your belly, I rather be a fucking moron than be a complete asshole that this fucked up world is full of, thank you very much.

 Anywho, I intended this post to be in regards to a blog I just read. It seems as though her blog went from;

"I'm so happy"
"He's changed for the better"
"No regret"
"He is my world"

to something like;

"He hasn't changed"
"He changed back"
"I'm scared"
"I cry"
and various other things

 I shouldn't even be posting something related to them, I went off facebook for a reason... To get away from the shit that happened because people in this world are judgmental as fuck. It's sad that he was like "you look and act like a slut" and give me the "you're a piece of shit" type of  treatment although he can't even do something as simple as treating his girl right... It's sad that I've only work "revealing stuff" like.. 3 times maybe? I can only remember the shirt that shows my belly and the shirt with the cut down the side that I had a tank top underneath. Last time I checked, belly cleavage is pretty normal... Also with the talking about coitus, I at least a month ago (since the "chat"), hence I don't know how that is a problem.

Anywho, although I shouldn't give a shit, it kinda broke my heart a bit to read her blog. Fuck it so sad that its like

"ARRRUUUGGHHH wtf are you going to the people around you?!?!?!  Especially her!"

The people who are obviously loyal to you and those who won't give up on you... you're treating them like shit. And the people who doesn't really matter as much in your life, you treat them fucking wonderfully. I don't get it. People you party with you are so kind to them, but you snap at your girl so casually, then act as though you did nothing what so ever. You tell me to get my shit together? What about you? My shit does not directly effect the people that I love anywhere near yours. People think I'm a slut? Fuck them, they can suck a
my my e-penis. I've only fucked my boyfriends, one I was with for 3 years, and the other is the one I'm currently with that I have been dating for nearly 6 months. I have never cheated and have always devoted myself and my loyalty towards my partners. What about you? How many girls have you slept with? How many girls have you kissed? How many people have you cheated on and cheated with? Have you stayed loyal to every person you dated? If you still call me a slut after all that, then I'm sorry, but you need to look in the dictionary and widen your vocabulary. 

 Anywho, the way you are acting and have been acting has been hurting not only your girl, but also your parents and the people who are true to you. If you want to continue pushing people away and stabbing the people who love you whole heartedly in the fucking chest, keep doing it. But don't wonder why people keep fucking you over and keep leaving you. You have already lost someone in grade 10, who was so damn dear to you in the past because of it, and now you're risking your current girlfriend too. If you keep hurting her like you have been, shes not gonna stay. 

But fuck I don't know why I even bother. I bet the second you see this, you aren't gonna even give a shit. You're gonna be the stubborn person you are and continue saying shit about me. Well whatever, do what you'd like. I'm content with my life where I treasure the little friends I have, where I love my boyfriend and devote myself and my loyalty towards him and where I'm always helping my family out.

 
Also, towards the girl, I hope you can stop crying, I hope that you can stop breaking down and live in fear of what has happened to you in the past and what can happen in the future. I really hope that you can truly be happy rather than pretending nothing happened in order to make things normal again. I hope you can take off that mask that you're wearing. I wish you good luck in the future.


 This song came into my head when I read your blog.
Last chance - Kaskade

Please don't break me
Please don't let me fall
Please don't break me and leave me with nothing at all

Cause this was my one last chance to breathe
This is my one last chance to breathe [x2]
This is my one last chance, my one last chance to breathe

Please don't break me and leave me with nothing at all

Cause this is my one last chance to breathe
This is my one last chance to breathe [x2]
This is my one last chance, my one last chance to breathe

0 comments: