TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Please Stop... Its Kinda Irritating

God damn. Today I finally "Fuck this shit"  and deleted a certain someone off my facebook. She is just so    insert word here   about her being a "model". Its just ajkhfkfjhgksjfgh. Don't get me wrong, in no way am I jealous. I know that I, in no way is model standard. I'm short as fuck, and my looks aren't anywhere up there even with make up. However, I'm getting really sick of girls these days. Like Jesus fuck. They do whatever the fuck they can to get attention. They pretend to be Bi (which I personally find really insulting) because they want guys to like them. They say they are a gamer girl because they want attention. Oh hey you play games. You're a girl? who gives a shit ==. You take photos a dozen or so times? And? 

It just irritates me to see girls just so desperate for attention.Just please... STAAAAAAAHHHPPP. 


This certain girl, she tries so hard to make it obvious that she is a "model". The way she walks as though she is on the catwalk... Jesus fuck please stop. Sit, lay down and walk like a normal human being. It just makes her look so stuck up even though she can be really nice. I cringe so hard every time I interact with her. She walks in and does the "My hair is light and bouncy like a model with a fan to her face" walk. Yes... there is actually a way to walk to make you hair like that. It isn't something that naturally happens .-.

She has a few photo shoots, however she keeps reposting photos. She posts a photo from half a year ago a few days this week already... Its hard to not see when its always on my newsfeed. She does this CONTINUALLY. REPOSTING AND REPOSTING AND REPOSTING. She posts half the photos and then the other half half a year later. She liked her own photo to get it on top of the news feed. PLEASE STOP FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. So many people think that youre thurst.... STAPPPHH BEFORE MY PET PEEVE DRIVES EM INSANE Q^Q

I eventually got sick of her doing all these things that I just unfriended her .-.

*inhale* *exhale*
end of rant.... I really needed to get that out of my system
My pet peeves gee *sigh*
Back to normal now.

0 comments: