TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I Hope His Friends Aren't Saying Things

Honestly, I really admire my boyfriend. Hes always working so hard to make money to support himself me and his family. Its insane to think that he wakes up at 5.am in the morning to get ready for work. Honestly, if I had to wake up at 5 every single morning to work a 8-9 hour shift, fuck I would be miserable after a week or two. He is always completely exhausted after he finishes work, yet he still smiles and spends time with me. Lately he been more worn out then usual, so we tend to just chil at his house or my house, doing nothing but lay in bed and watch anime, or nap. Work occupies so much of his time, and exhausts even more of his energy that he just wants to chill. 

Lately, he hasn't been spending time with his friends, and it really worries me. I'm honestly envious of him for having such a tight group of friends, although I do question them sometimes when I hear the things they say behind one another's backs. To be frank, I always try to convince myself that its normal for people to do so, but I seem to have a tendency to always rid my life of such people. Anywho, back on track, I understand that he is the type of person who is not hesitant to bluntly prioritize things in a way that he seems fit. In his eyes, I am undoubtedly the most important aspect if his life. I'm really grateful for that. For the past month, hes given me nothing but the utmost support as I finish my exams. He dedicated the whole month into making sure that I was ok. Its amazing that he came to understand all my anxieties and insecurities in such a short amount of time. Without questioning or looking down on me, he accepted me for who I am, whether good or bad, weak or strong, and gave me all the support I needed without thinking about himself. He has been so selfless in the last month that thinking about it really makes me feel so damn lucky.

I know he hasn't been in contact with his friend much lately, but now that I finished school, I hope I can make things easier for him. Since my worries are over and done with, I can now cater to him better. I can make sure that he has enough nutrients to make it through the day without becoming a deflated floaty lol, Although I'm only making wraps this week, I intend to work on my bentos, so I can make him a bento for smoko everyday. He can now spend more time with his friends, rather than worrying about  me and my welbehing. Denne is so gentle and kind, but I honestly don't know if anyone knows that. 

I just hope that his "friends" or some people that he hangs with aren't saying the typical things like, "Hes ditching his friends just because he has a girlfriend," or, "He thinks he is better than us just because he has a girlfriend now." Hope people aren't completely closed minded and judgmental. I've had my fair share of such experiences and I hope he does not have to go through it too. Good and true friends these days aren't so easy to come across.

Anywho Denne, a cute owl gif to start your day, since I know you like cute animals =3
Jesus fuck... those eyes... He looks so incredibly happy Q^Q

0 comments: