TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fuck This World Pt.2

After calming down, it kinda hit me how the word friends lost its meaning. Its such a hollow word with absolutely no meaning. Don't call me your friend, if you're going to judge me like every other mother fucker out there. Don't dare utter that word to my face if you can say shit about me. Karma doesn't mean anything in this world anymore does it? Treat people well and people will do so back. Whats the point of staying loyal to a "friend", never judging them and shit talking them if they are going to do it to you. I don't intend to treasure and respect people that aren't my friends, so rid of your existance from my life and be gone with those little morals you have.

Take note my childhood friend, that even after you cheated on my friend, I didn't talk shit about you, nor did my view of you change. You did something idiotic out of spite towards your girlfriend and committed the most horrible crime possible. However, not once did I slyly mutter a single foul word in your name nor did my friendship and trust in you subside. After growing up with you and learning of all your immoral acts, I still defend you and try to be of use to you. I've been a true friend to you and you let me down.

0 comments: