TOP NEWS

Reaching For Clear Skies.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Past Few Weeks



Ok, its been a while since I've actually posted something really in detail about my life. I've finally finished my exams, and formal is over. Just a few more days until i finally finish my high school days. I'll be done with the countless late nights of studying, and the over excessive stress that fucked with my head. Goodbye to those racist dickheads that say, "ching chong ling long ting tong" to my face because I just happen to be a tiny asian chick. After a while, I finally got sick of letting the little bastard getting in my face, I just turned around and said, "stop being an illiterate little mother fucker and shut the fuck up, fucking shit for brains." The mother fucker didn't stop, so one day when he as right behind me and continued to harass me, my heel co-wink-i-dinkly contacted his little solider. Needless to say, it as assuming. He finally stfu and left me alone, in fear that his dick might rot off the next time he tries to be a prick. Thats right bitch.


 Anywho, I finally finished schooooooool!!! To be honest, I think I'll really miss high school life. Well, the part where I can see my friends and be apart of a regular schedule that is. Change is gonna hit me again... I hate change, as my blog indicated many times over. Formal was on the 11th of November, 2013. It was great. My dress came out as what I waned it to be. My man took me to the pre-formal and we got lots of weird glances. Denne told me that a group of teachers were looking at my dress and took photos of it lol. I guess I accomplished something? I think Denne looked so fine, omg. When he came out with the dress pants and his white shirt half buttoned up... I honestly wanted to rip it all over and rape his face .-. I love seeing him in formal clothing, it drives me insane. Here are photos from formal =) 



Me and the boys. These guys "looked after me" during the night lol. We limoed together and it was an amazing trip. It was weird at first being the only girl, but these guys and the limo drive made sure I had no regrets. You people are the best hahas!

Behind me from the left to the right: Tuong, Mitchell , Eric, Damien, Matt, Alex

In from of me from the left: Michael (le formal partner), Peter, Adam


Honestly, when it came to make up and hair, I didn't do as much as I could. I wanted to have a more natural look, rather than a cake face like most girls at the formal. Just creaming up face, powdering so that I don't sweat like a rag, a tad bit of eye shadow and finally eyeliner. All done, no hair, nothing. It was a lot easier to maintain throughout the night when it was so simple. I saved so much money in regards to hair and make up since I did everything myself. (YAY... gee I'm so asian..) Now that these photos are up, I'm waiting for the professional ones to be done. I'll post them up asap ^///^


0 comments: